Multi-Tiered System of Supports Professional Development
Build District Wide Capacity
RethinkEd's MTSS professional development suite empowers educators to identify, track, and put strategies in place across academic, behavior, and social and emotional learning enabling them to optimize effective interventions and monitor progress for all students. Learn More -->
Discover RethinkEd’s MTSS:
- Engaging videos and interactive modules
- Activities for self-reflection and group learning
- Resources to support successful implementation
What is MTSS?
Research based instructional approaches and evidence-based interventions offer a common approach to supporting students within the learning environment.
Watch this example module to learn more about the three frameworks that generally make up a multi-tiered system of supports.
- Response to Intervention (RTI) - to support academics
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) - to support behavior
- Social-Emotional Learning (SEL) and Mental Health Frameworks - to support social-emotional learning and mental health
Maximize MTSS Outcomes with
Data Dialogue Protocol and Guiding Questions
Utilize the Data Dialogue Guiding Questions protocol for organizing data discussions.
1. Predictions and Assumptions (Think and Share)
2. Analyzing the Data (Say Something)
3. Why? Hypothesize on Root Causes (Fishbone)
4. Action Planning (Here’s What/So What/Now What)